FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
Photobucket

My.EntriesAbout.MeMy.DarlinksCredits.To



Overview

Photobucket
Hello, my name is Syafiq Affendy bin Zurymi .

i am 19 years old now . i do love musics, photography, fashions and more . Welcome to my territory . do love me, and don't hate me .

i tweeted , i texted , i posted all about

FUN | FACTS | FICTIONAL | THEORETICAL | FANTASY

Screams With Me

Make-a-wish-logo
click to Join SAYS Malaysia
Hit Counters

ABRACADABRA ! LET THE MAGIC BEGIN !
super bored. super fat. super sick. super dumb.
     Yes , as I'd mentioned , i'm super bored. super fat. super sick and super dumb. But not for my whole life. lah :p . it's just for my holidays, my semester break and it's taking about 3 months. yes, it's a long long time of duration tho. 

i'm Super Bored.
yes, i'm doin' nothing at home. No exercise , no workout , no hangout . Everything's a NO for me . And that's why i'm super duper bored . If there's anyone asking me to hang out , yeah. please think about it, twice. I'm just a boring dude, and acting like a "tunggul" everytime, when there's someone's speaking. I can't keep every conversation between me and my new friends on-going . and i'm terribly sorry tho


i'm Super Fat. 
okay, 3 days before . I'd measured my weight at the mall . darn , i'm fat ! Now , i'm 59 kg . Oh please , I don't want to be that big like a balloon, and heavy as the baby elephant tho. Oh , i'm in dilemma . Am i a freak ?

i'm Super Sick.
This few days, my body keeps aching , sneezing every night . Hurmm , i'm sick . My sickness keeps growing when I see those people that i knew before , growing and flew away, left me behind . I'm sick by looking at those ugly faces , so that , I'd threw away my memoris bout em'

i'm Super Dumb.
That someone, who keeps judging me. That someone, who keeps making fun of me. That someone, who always wanting to correct my grammars. I'm sick of that someone. yes, I may look that super dumb dumb to you. But , please , do silent . I hate it when you keep telling the whole world, about my simple mistakes . I can take it when you're correcting me . Just to improve myself . But , you're correcting me and tell your deeds to everyone. fuck you moron ! you're even dumber than me tho ! 



OLDER POST / NEWER POST