FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
Photobucket

My.EntriesAbout.MeMy.DarlinksCredits.To



Overview

Photobucket
Hello, my name is Syafiq Affendy bin Zurymi .

i am 19 years old now . i do love musics, photography, fashions and more . Welcome to my territory . do love me, and don't hate me .

i tweeted , i texted , i posted all about

FUN | FACTS | FICTIONAL | THEORETICAL | FANTASY

Screams With Me

Make-a-wish-logo
click to Join SAYS Malaysia
Hit Counters

ABRACADABRA ! LET THE MAGIC BEGIN !
hello 2011 !!


2010 means a lot to me . 
then , 2011 just arrived :)

my 2010 moments.
  • the most unforgetable memories was with all of you guys . FIVERS batch 50 .
  • cheated by girls ==' DAMN u all ! dah la many , euuu !!
  • hha , had a ride with ahmad zulkifli, drifted on the school field :)
  • i moved to black house , felt guilty with my dormmates , i'm so sorry guys :)
  • been possesed by 'nenek' ( aiman joined me)
  • had my gila-gila sickness , this desease strucked me everytime , i thought i am crazy though :) i am kot :P
  • things went on between me and some friends. i'm so sorry . yaeh , maybe i'm too EGO
  • went to TENBY with ANSARI :) kantoi dgn madam julie , alamakk .
  • syahira , mai , penny . hmm , added to my friend collections :)
  • memories with my classmates , 5R , you all the best lahh :)
  • memories with HAZIQ MUSLIM , shh ,hha , thanks haziq , u made me realised everything
  • went to GENTING !
  • LASTLY ! we forgive and forget :)


there's a lot of memories , till i even cannot write them , thanks to all my friends who always been there right beside me , when i'm laughing and even when i'm smiling , hha ,don't forger when i'm crazy , thanks .

i don't even judge and determine my own friends   and last but not least , i can be friend with everyone :)

i will not forget all those memories with all of you guys . thanks .



then , 2010 just passed by .
welcome 2011!!

my wishlist for 2011

  • don't want to hurt someone , and also don't want to be hurted
  • make new friends.
  • can meet my old friends (fivers 060)
  • have new girl in my life who understand me 
  • get rid of those , other people thought that my looks , like a gay man . hmm
  • get those buffy,hot-hot,muscle body . muahahaha
  • can get my lisence
  • have a thanksgiving ceremony with all of my friends. hha
  • forget all those bitter memories completely out of my head !
  • get to meet all my friends on facebook in front of me , face to face :)
i will never ever forget those beautiful memories with all of you thanks :)
wish that my wishlist will be fulfilled , yayy



OLDER POST / NEWER POST