FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
Photobucket

My.EntriesAbout.MeMy.DarlinksCredits.To



Overview

Photobucket
Hello, my name is Syafiq Affendy bin Zurymi .

i am 19 years old now . i do love musics, photography, fashions and more . Welcome to my territory . do love me, and don't hate me .

i tweeted , i texted , i posted all about

FUN | FACTS | FICTIONAL | THEORETICAL | FANTASY

Screams With Me

Make-a-wish-logo
click to Join SAYS Malaysia
Hit Counters

ABRACADABRA ! LET THE MAGIC BEGIN !
oh LOVE

LOVE , yeah . it's hard to say for me . 
It's hard for me to find though .
I'm ridiculous .
I'm over reacting right ?
it has been for 1 year i've been single .
hell yeah , i'm not so happy and i'm not too sad .
from my past ...
I just can't get it ! 
how could she treated my like that !
i gave her everything .

HHA , maybe this is the reward for treating girls in perfectly .
from now on , i will STOP .
i will stop from trusting any girls 100%
sorry girls . 

I miss every moment
EVERYTHING .

but , I JUST GIVE UP NOW . SORRY .

OLDER POST / NEWER POST